Andy's Biography :
With over $35 million in career sales, and more than 160 closed transactions, Andy Tresize knows how to get the job done. As a top producing REALTOR® with United Real Estate, and a 7-time National Award Winner, he has established himself as one of the premier REALTORS® on Indianapolis’ north side. As a listing agent, Andy’s lifetime home sale average is a mind-boggling 98% OF LIST PRICE! His dedication to his clients and firm commitments to do what he says he’s going to do make Andy one of the most sought-after REALTORS® in the area. Home Staging and Professional Photography are a cornerstone of Andy’s selling strategy, and negotiations are his specialty. Check out his testimonials, and you’ll see why he’s your best choice when buying or selling in the Indianapolis area!
Experience and Recognition:
- Over $35 Million in Career Sales
- More than 160 Closed Transactions
- "Top 3" Agent, United Real Estate Indianapolis, 2018
- "Top 50" Agent in the Indiana/Ohio region, Century 21, 2014-16
- "Top 10" Team in the Indiana/Ohio region, Century 21, 2017
- Quality Service Pinnacle Award Winner, Century 21, 2014-17
- Masters Emerald Award Winner, Century 21, 2014-16
- Centurion Award Winner, Century 21, 2017
- Nominated for elite Rising Professional Network, Century 21, 2015
Education and Affiliations:
Andy is a graduate of The Ohio State University Knowlton School of Architecture, and holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Architecture. Andy has many professional affiliations including the National Association of REALTORS®, Indiana Association of REALTORS®, and Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®.
Andy and his wife Mary are residents of Washington Township, Indianapolis and have three children, Sarah, Thomas and Catherine. Mary is a graduate of Park Tudor School, Vanderbilt University, and Le Cordon Bleu – Paris, France. Andy has many interests and hobbies, but there is nothing he enjoys more than spending quality time with his family.